NOVA120 - Direct-Drive Mount With 120kg/260lbs Capacity
The NOVA120 offers a cutting edge direct drive imaging platform that comprises extremely high rigidity, high quality and repeatability. Professional observatory grade mount for the highest precision imaging.
The NOVA120 is the latest offering if great reliability, longevity and extreme accuracy
- Zero Maintenance : No gears,no worms and no belts : no maintenance, no mechanical wear, no summer-winter gear and worm tuning
- Extremely High Resolution Absolute Encoders: 67 million encoders on each axis
- No Periodic Error
- High speed Slewing ( up to 20°/sec)
- Long unguided exposures with higher focal lengths is possible
- No Autoguiding with the correct models and stiff gear.
- Mechanical Brakes: Do not fret loss of power if unbalanced
- Large access shafts through the mounts permits a larger number of cables can be routed through the mount to negate cable snags
- Can't Get Lost: Start the mount in any position, it knows immediately its location in space due to the extremely high absolute positioning