Astrodon LRGB Gen2 I-Series Tru-Balance Filter Sets
Astrodon LRGB Gen2 I-Series Tru-Balance Filter Sets are designed to approximately equalize the flux of Interline CCD detectors (formerly Kodak), including compensation for the solar photon flux. The I-Series filters compensate for the lower red response of these Interline detectors affecting the design of the Green and Red filters. The Luminance and Blue filters are the same as those in our E-Series. This means that your RGB color combine weights will be approximately 1:1:1 within perhaps 10% for equal length exposures. This can never be perfect, but it does allow you to take one exposure time for all of your RGB data and therefore, only just one corresponding dark exposure time. Again, this saves you precious imaging time and thus, simplifies your imaging.
- Set includes Luminance (NIR/UV-blocked colorless), Red, Green and Blue filters
- 1.25? mounted, 31, 49.7 mm dia.
- 3 +/-0.025 mm single 1/4 wave fused silica substrate before coating
- 30 arcsec parallelism
- ~1:1:1 color combine weights for G2V white-point for Kodak Interline detectors
- Equal RGB exposures and one dark time
- Better color separation (see spectra)
- Better color rendition for galaxies based upon color theory
- Significant reflection and star halo reduction
- Spectral “gap” between green and red filters to reduce the effects of light pollution
- Highest efficiency blue filter with less UV
- Correct “teal” OIII color for planetary nebula (OIII signal >97% in blue and green)
- Parfocal with Astrodon‘s high-performance narrowband and near-IR Luminance filters
- Ultra-hard and durable sputtered coatings coated to the edge of each filter
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
You may pay for your order on Hyperion Astronomy with any of the payment options listed below. As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. Should you have any questions about your order or payments please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-480-493-5089.
We accept several methods of payment as listed below. No matter what method you choose, we guarantee that every transaction you make on our site will be 100% secure. All prices are listed in U.S. dollars.
Credit Cards – We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards. You can safely enter your entire credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information.
Hyperion Astronomy is proud to work with Paypal and Paypal Credit. Financing is available through Paypal Credit. We also use the very popular Affirm credit platform.
Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-480-493-5089 should you have any questions about paying for your order.