Astromania 60mm Compact Deluxe Finder & Guidescope Kit with 1.25" Double Helical Focuser - Guiding with The Mini-Guide Scope: So Astrophotography is Easier and Less Equipment
- Mini-guide tube to quickly find objects and guiding stars, designed both for visual, as well as for photographic use.Take any 1.25 inch eyepieces in your collection, worm-focuser: fast focusing. Prevents rotation of the camera and eyepiece. Or use it as a comfortable, large viewfinder to waste less time finding objects in visual observation.
- Adjustable-aim dovany weight to an astrophotography setup and can conveniently be stashed in an accessory case between uses. "Dovetail guide scope bracket installs on virtually any astrophotography telescope quickly and easily.
- The sturdy metal housing made of black anodized aluminum. Looking out not only solid, but is also very robust. A milled and knurled ring allows easy and precise fine focus adjustments. It comes with matching pipe clamps and a Synta-style mounting plate to make assembly and installation as easy as possible.
- Have a built-in worm-focuser with Brass Compression Ring and 2 thumbscrews,45mm focusing range (10mm focusing range with micro-focusing Helical focuser, the rest is by a fixable, scaled drawtube) is made possible by an extremely precise focus adjustment. The mechanism has a determined orientation: This is mounted cameras or eyepieces - and thus also the area with your guide stars - not rotate during focusing.
- 240mm focal length. Compact mini guide scope designed for use with astrophotography telescopes up to 1500mm focal length. With bright, wide-field optics puts numerous potential guide stars in view so you'll never have to search for one! There is an extension tube locking thumbscrew to hold the extension tube in place, and the other two holes are equipped with built-in hexagonal screws, which you can also tighten the two hexagonal screws with an hex wrench to lock the extension tube if necessary.
Details: This small Guidingscope handles all the tasks of a "classic" Leitfernrohrs - but it is lighter and much easier to use! Previously used to long and large Leitfernrohre to find a guiding star. Eliminate the need to! The sensitivity of modern astro imagers is on your side. The Mini-Guidesope set as a viewfinder on your telescope.The 60mm Guide Scope is a complete and compact guide scope solution designed for use with nearly each autoguider and CCD camera in the market. The Guide Scope is ideal for guiding long-exposure astrophotographs with imaging telescopes up to 1500mm in focal length. Consisting of a 60mm aperture, 240mm focal length achromatic refractor guide scope, an adjustable dovetail guide scope bracket, an 1.25" aluminum parfocal ring, a dovetail mounting base, and an adapter plate, the 60mm Guide Scope makes it easy for any astro-imager to enjoy the precision of autoguiding in their images. All this pint-sized setup requires is a StarShoot AutoGuider or similar small-chip CCD autoguider and it's ready for night, camera, action! The guide scope bracket fits into the standard dovetail finder scope base found on most telescopes. If your imaging scope doesn't feature a dovetail base or has one already occupied by an oft-used finder, the dovetail base （not include）and attachment hardware lets you attach the 60mm Guide Scope to any optical tube. Alternatively, the included adapter plate can be used to attach the dovetail base and 60mm Guide Scope to any standard dovetail plate or side-by-side plate if preferred. If you need a Guide Scope Mount, We'd recommend the ASIN: B015VZGP52 - Astromania Guide Scope Mount - the convenient way to mount your guide scope.