Alnitak Flat-Man XL Flat Fielder 6" to 8"
Alnitak Flip-Flat Flat Fielder
The flip flap is a device used to acquire perfect flat frames ( and darks, biases when closed and used as a shutter).
- Lamp Diffuser Diameter: 7.7" (195mm)
- Lamp Illumination Diameter: 6.7" (170mm)
- Control Box Dimensions: 2.25" x 3.15" x 4.2" (57 x 80 x 106mm)
- Weight: 1 lb. 6 oz. (0.6 kg)
- Lamp Pivot Arm: 6.1" (155mm) length
- Range of Pivot Arm: 95-degrees
- Power requirements: 5VDC provided by USB interface
- Minimum OTA/dewshield OD: 4" (stock #19050)
- Maximum OTA/dewshield OD: 8.125" (stock #19052)
- Alnitak Software Compatiblity: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8.
- Command Line Program: AACmd.exe
Alnitak Software and Technical Downloads:
Visit the Alnitak Downloads page for the latest Quick Start Guide, Alnitak Installation Manual and Software Reference Guide, and Serial Command List.
The Flip-Flat is fully integrated into CCD Autopilot by using our command line program, AACmd. See CCD Autopilot’s Flip-Flat help page for full details. AACmd can also be used by scripts and batch files to automatically control the Flip-Flat. See the Downloadspage for additional details.