DirectSync SVX30 with ThirdLynx
Direct Pre-Order Special valid through May 31st
15% Discount - $420 with June delivery.
NEW Integrated Third Lynx Controller
The new All-in-One ThirdLynx DirectSync SVX30 motor is an aftermarket add-on for the Stellarvue SVF25 2.5-inch and SVF30 3-inch native Focusers. The DirectSync SVX30 includes an integrated ThirdLynx control circuit with built-in temperature sensor. The new DirectSync SVX30motor provides a direct drive motor that can be easily disengaged for manual focusing. The DirectSync SVX30 motor kit is easy to install and provides a digital focusing solution that also allows manual focus when at the telescope.
Full details and installation instructions will be available with the full release.
DirectSync SVX30 Motor for the Stellarvue SVF25 and SVF30 focuser
The FocusLynx DirectSync SVX30 package was designed especially for the Stellarvue 2.5 and 3-inch native focusers and offers greater positional repeatability than the original FocusLynx QuickSync SV package. With a direct gearing system that leaves the planetary reduction assembly and unique tensioning system intact, DirectSync SVX30 can achieve greater positional repeatability and carry imaging camera packages in excess of 5 kg (11-lbs).
With an integrated 3rd generation ThirdLynx control circuit, DirectSync SVX can be used in both manual and automatic focusing modes. Fully ASCOM compliant, FocusLynx Commander software works in conjunction with higher level client software such as FocusMax and Maxim D/L as well as CCDSoft and TheSky X to provide auto-focusing for a wide variety of manual focusers.
- Stellarvue SVF25 2-1/2-inch focuser,
- Stellarvue SVF30 3-inch focuser,
- Stellarvue -25SV 2-1/2-inch focuser,
- Stellarvue -3SV 3-inch focuser,
- Many Stellarvue model telescopes including:
- SVR102T-25SV 102mm Raptor.
NOTE: For Access and SVQ models, see our #19776 DirectSync APO motor. For larger Stellarvue focusers, see our #19780 DirectSync SV35 motors.
DirectSync SVX30 Motor (#19978)
- Motor Housing Width: 1.9" (48mm)
- Overall Length: 3.55" (90mm)
- Weight: 6.0 oz (165 g)
- Step Resolution: 1.1 micron per step
- Stepper Motor: Bi-polar Nippon Pulse Motor (NPM) 15-ohm with 1:25 gearhead
- Controller: Integrated ThirdLynx control circuit
- Temperature Probe: Integrated Digital Temperature Sensor
- External Probe: Not available
- Current Draw: Maximum draw approx. 350mA
- Hand Controller: Not available
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 to control PC
- Driver Compatiblity: ASCOM and ASCOM Alpaca with Mac and Linux integration to be developed.