Whether you?re looking to delve into the details of our solar system or explore inspiring deep sky treasures, the versatile Explore FirstLight series has an observing package that will fit your individual needs. Each of the combinations in this new line comes complete with all of the essentials: a telescope, a sturdy mount, an eyepiece and a red dot viewfinder. Telescope offerings include achromatic refractors ranging in aperture from 70mm to 152mm, Maksutov-Cassegrains from 100mm to 152mm, and Newtonian reflectors from 114mm to an impressive 203mm.
Mounts vary from a simple fork-mounted alt-azimuth option to a complete GOTO tracking system. As an added benefit, each package includes an adapter that allows you to use your smartphone to easily capture and share the beauty unfolding in your eyepiece. With Firstlight, the only thing you need to provide is a desire to discover.
FirstLight AR70mm White Tube Refractor with 700mm focal length f/10 telescope with full-coated glass; Alt/AZ ?U? Yoke mount; Aluminum tripod; 1.25in draw tube focuser; 1.25in Erect Imaging Diagonal; 1.25in K9 and K20 eyepieces; and HD119 Red-dot Finder; and Smartphone Camera adapter.
- Ample 70mm aperture will reveal stunning lunar details, popular planetary features like Jupiter?s cloud belts or Saturn?s rings and many of the brightest Messier objects.
- Simple yoke mount with an altitude rod makes it easy to smoothly move the telescope and track objects.
- Full size tripod includes accessory tray.
- Model comes with 9mm and 20mm Kellner eyepieces and a red dot viewfinder to aid in object location.
- Erect image diagonal provides proper image orientation for terrestrial use.
- Built-in dew shield slows moisture build-up on the objective lens and reduces interference from ambient light.
- Included adapter helps observers use their smart device to capture and share images.
|Comes With||Smartphone Adapter
Red Dot Viewfinder
|Lens Coatings||Full Coatings|
|Highest Useful Magnification||165X|
|Adapter||1.25in O.D. rack & pinion focuser; 1.25in Erect Image Diagonal|
|Optical Diameter||70mm (2.76-inches)|
|Eyepiece (Included)||1.25in K9 and K20 eyepieces|
|Mount Type||Alt/AZ mount with altitude slow motion control; Aluminum tripod|
Limited USA One Year Warranty. Click Here to register.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Frequently Asked Questions
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.