JMI Medium Size Universal Wheeley Bar
JMI Medium Size Universal Wheeley Bar creates an easy way to move mounted telescopes to and from observing locations. This is a customized model made to fit various mounts. Available with Standard 2-3/8? wheels, large 5? wheels, or 10? pneumatic wheels with tow handle. Consists of a sturdy base with locking wheels and 1/2? leveling bolts. Easily move, lock and level the complete telescope assembly from location to location without the need to disconnect and reconnect all the electrical and computer cabling during transport.
Standard Wheeley Bars are designed to be used on hard flat surfaces only. With the optional 10? pneumatic wheel and tow handle upgrade, with great care in maneuvering and ideal conditions, can be used on grass, dirt and gravel surfaces. Wheeley Bars are generally designed to be used with the tripod legs almost fully retracted to reduce the overall width.
- Celestron C4-R, C5-S, C5-SGT
- Celestron C6-N, C6-R, C6-RGT
- Celestron C8, C8-NGT, C8-S, C8-SGT, C8+, C8-N, C8-S
- Celestron C9¼-S, C9¼-SGT
- Celestron C10-N, C10-NGT
- Celestron C11-SGT
- Celestron C102-HD
- Celestar 8
- Celestron CG-4 mount/CG-5 mount
- Celestron CG-9¼
- Celestron CGE 800** / 925** / 1100**
- Celestron Classic 8
- Celestron CPC 800 GPS / 925 GPS / 1100 GPS
- Celestron Fastar 8
- Celestron G-8, G8-N, G-9¼
- Celestron Great Polaris C8,
- Celestron Great Polaris mount
- Celestron NexStar 8 / 8 Evolution / 8 GPS / 8i / 8i (XLT) / 8 SE
- Celestron 9.25 Evolution / 9¼ GPS
- Celestron 11 GPS
- Celestron Super C8 with adjustable tripod
- Celestron Ultima 8 / 9¼ / 11
- iOptron iEQ45 Pier mount
- Losmandy GM-8
- Meade 2080 and 2120 Fork mounts (except MTS) through LX200 7?, 8? and 10? (Ritchey-Chrétien, GPS and non-GPS versions) with standard field tripod
- Meade LS-6 / 8, LT-6 / 8
- Meade LX90-ACF 8? / 10?
- Meade LX90GPS 8? / 10?
- Meade LX200-ACF 8? / 10?
- Meade LX400-ACF 10?
- Meade LXD55 AR-5 / AR-6 / SN-6 / SN-8 / SN-10
- Meade LXD75 AR-5 / AR-6 / SN-6 / SN-8 / SN-10
- Meade ETX-90EC and ETX-125EC with deluxe field tripod
- Meade LX10, LX50, LX90
- Meade LXD500 / 600 / 650 mounts,
- Starfinder German Equatorial 6 / 8 / 10
- Orion SkyView Pro mount
- Vixen Great Polaris mount
- Great Polaris Deluxe mount
If you have any issues or questions while ordering, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
** Celestron CGE mount may require Large Size Universal Wheeley Bars depending on the tip-to-tip distance. It may also require the 10? Pneumatic Large Wheel Upgrade (to lower the mount to an acceptable height).
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
You may pay for your order on Hyperion Astronomy with any of the payment options listed below. As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. Should you have any questions about your order or payments please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 1-480-493-5089.
We accept several methods of payment as listed below. No matter what method you choose, we guarantee that every transaction you make on our site will be 100% secure. All prices are listed in U.S. dollars.
Credit Cards – We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards. You can safely enter your entire credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information.
Hyperion Astronomy is proud to work with Paypal and Paypal Credit. Financing is available through Paypal Credit. We also use the very popular Affirm credit platform.
Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-480-493-5089 should you have any questions about paying for your order.