SESTO SENSO robotic focusing motor
Thanks to a deep design, PrimaLuceLab engineers have created the SESTO SENSO robotic focusing motor for telescopes, incorporating all the elements usually outside in normal motorized focusing systems. Systems consisting of a motor with separate control box and connecting cables are the past, SESTO SENSO encloses in a compact metal box (dimensions 87 x 60 x 43mm) both the motor and the control electronics. All with the great design PrimaLuceLab create for all its products.
- Compact, lightweight and integrated design
SESTO SENSO has 3 ports. In the picture below, to the right you see the 12V power supply port that powers the motor and integrated electronics. Using the power cable provided in the package, it can be powered by a common cigarette lighter socket. Alternatively, an optional cable is also available to power it directly from the EAGLE. At the center you see the USB connection port that connects SESTO SENSO to EAGLE or to another control computer, using the cable provided in the box. To the left you see the port for connecting the optional temperature sensor and allowing you to perform auto focus adjustment procedures with the ambient temperature variation.
- Compatible with many focusers
Thanks to special design, SESTO SENSO robotic focusing motor is compatible with many focusers, thanks to the bushing kit supplied in the package. You just have to choose the right bushing for your focuser and install SESTO SENSO, it's very simple! Another advantage of our design is to be able to easily move SESTO SENSO from one telescope to another. If you change telescope, you can easily connect SENSO SENSO to your new instrument! Compatible models:
- Hybrid-Drive focusers of PrimaLuceLab AIRY refractors (ED72, APO80, BLACK 80T, ED90, ED100, APO104T, APO120, APO150T)
- Focusers of OrionOpticsUK VX and CT
- 2" and 3" focusers of GSO RC telescopes
- Crayford focusers of SkyWatcher ED80, ED100, ED120 and Newton f/4 - f/5 telescopes
- Baader SteelTrack focusers
- Moonlight focusers
- 2" Feather Touch focusers by Starlight Instruments
- 2,5" and 3" Feather Touch focusers by Starlight Instruments (by adding the optional 33mm adapter)
- ASCOM driver and configuration software
SESTO SENSO has been designed for astrophotography and provides all functions with commands useful for even the toughest pictures. It comes with SESTO SENSO software that allow you to control the focuser and ASCOM drivers, so you can use it with the most popular astrophotography software such as BackyardEOS, BackyardNikon, MaximDL, FocusMax, Voyager, Sequence Generator Pro and others. If the recording software supports more focusers, you can also use more SESTO SENSO at the same time. SESTO SENSO software allows you to adjust various advanced settings:
- Movement speed and acceleration/deceleration ramps
- Motor torque to increase the focuser weight load capacity of the camera when the focuser is stationary
- Moving and positioning test with reading of steps number
- Selection of pre-settings for low, medium and heavy loads
- Reading of stored settings in the internal electronics
- Reading of temperature (requires optional temperature probe)
- SESTO SENSO robotic focusing motor - Scope of Delivery
- SESTO SENSO
- power cable for cigarette plug
- micro USB cable
- Set of screwdrivers and nipple for assembly
- Set 5 bushing for different focusers
- USB per with ASCOM driver, control and setting software, PDF user manuals (English and Italian).
SESTO SENSO encloses in a compact metal box (dimensions 87 x 60 x 43mm) both the motor and the control electronics. All with the great design PrimaLuceLab create for all its products.