Shack-Hartmann 40 x 40
This product is intended to measure accurately optical wavefront (> ?/55) coming from telescopes, refractors or any optical setup.
Or said more simply, it measures the optical performance of optical systems, based on Shack-hartmann wavefront analysis.
The product comes with a 5 megapixel camera and microlenses array, a visual aiming system and a set of collimators to acommodate with F/ number from F/3 to F/20. The next picture shows the uncooled version of the Shack-Hartmann.
A cooled version of the camera sensor that performs the analysis is proposed, allowing long exposures (say, 2 to 5 minutes). Instead of an eyepiece, a sighting camera can be installed (camera on top) for both systems (cooled & uncooled).
|Camera resolution||5 megapixels|
|Camera frame rate||5 fps|
|Pixel size||2.2 x 2.2 µm|
|Microlens pitch||110 µm|
|Amount of spots||40x40|
|Wavelength range||400-900 nm|
|Aperture dimension||Ø 4.6 mm|
|Tilt dynamic range||495 ? PTV|
|Focus dynamic range||> 10 mm radius curvature|
|Measurement repeatability||2 nm rms @ ?=550nm|
|Absolute accuracy||10 nmrms @ ?=550nm|
|Camera interface||USB 2.0|
|Operating system||Windows 7,8 or 10|
|System F ratio acceptance||F3 to F20|
|Interface input diameter||
Ø 2" or 50.8 mm
Dynamic range for some aberrations
|Defocus||5 900 nm RMS|
|Astigmatism||10 000 nm RMS|
|1st Spherical||2 914 nm RMS|
|Coma||2 660 nm RMS|
What is included
- 40x40 shack Hartmann, with aiming device (10 mm reticle eyepiece)
- Reference LED source with 5µm pinhole
- +5V power supply
- Collimators, as many as required (From F3 to F/20), this picture shows one collimator attached to the shack Hartmann and another to extend the F ratio
- USB cable
- Advanced Analysis Software (Zonal and modal wavefront reconstruction, PSF, MTF and much more) USB stick
- Optional item : the Pelican Case
- Optional item : double pass flat mirror beam splitter (down to F/4)
- Optional item : double pass flat mirror beam splitter (down to F/3)
Please advise, with your quote, what is the focal ratio to be tested to include the right eyepiece with your purchase.
|Col #||Collimator focal length||F ratio range|
|1||12.5 mm||F3 to F4|
|2||15 mm||F3.5 to F5|
|3||17.5 mm||F4.1 to F5.8|
|4||20 mm||F4.7 to F6.5|
|5||25 mm||F6 to F8|
|6||30 mm||F6.9 to F10|
|7||40 mm||F9 to F13|
|8||50 mm||F12 to F16|
|9||60 mm||F14 to F20|
The collimator can be detached and exchanged as depicted in the image below
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
You may pay for your order on Hyperion Astronomy with any of the payment options listed below. As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. Should you have any questions about your order or payments please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-480-493-5089.
We accept several methods of payment as listed below. No matter what method you choose, we guarantee that every transaction you make on our site will be 100% secure. All prices are listed in U.S. dollars.
Credit Cards – We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards. You can safely enter your entire credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information.
Hyperion Astronomy is proud to work with Paypal and Paypal Credit. Financing is available through Paypal Credit. We also use the very popular Affirm credit platform.
Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-480-493-5089 should you have any questions about paying for your order.