ZWO ASI290MM Mini Camera (Mono) Astronomy Camera
- ASI290 mini camera offers you very good performance for planetary imaging and guiding. Low read noise, high dynamic range, QE peak >80%, AR protective window and much more.
- Compared with ASI290MM camera, 290mini have smaller outlook, lighter weight, and it can reach focus at same position with eyepiece.
- USB 2.0 Port: Mini camera has one USB2.0 type C port. Type C port is very popular in mobile phones, it will not care about positive side and negetive side of the adapter.
- ST4 Port: Can connect mini camera direct connect to auto guide port of mount.
- ASI mini camera box includes all necessary cables, adapters, and manuals.
ASI290MM Mini camera integrates Sony IMX290 1/3″
sensor (5.6 mm x 3.2 mm). It is ZWO first mini vcamera.
This camera has 1936 x 1096 pixels. The pixel size is
2.9 μm x 2.9 μm. This camera provides 12bit ADC and
its QE peak is over 80%.
Sensor: 1/2.8″ CMOS IMX290/IMX291
Resolution: 2.1Mega Pixels 1936×1096
Pixel Size: 2.9µm
Exposure Range: 32µs-2000s
ST4 Guider Port: Yes
Focus Distance to Sensor: 8.5mm
Shutter Type: Rolling Shutter
Protect window: AR coated window
Operating System Compatibility: Mac, Windows, Linux
Bit rate: 12bit output(12bit ADC)
Adaptor:1.25″ / M28.5X0.6Dimension: φ36mm X 61mm Weight: 60g or 3.1 ounces (without lens) Working Temperature: -5°C-45°C Storage Temperature: -20°C-60°C Working Relative Humidity: 20%-80% Storage Relative Humidity: 20%-95% Supported resolution USB2.0 MAX FPS 1936×1096: 20.4 1280×960: 35.3 640×480: 141.5 320×240: 355.9 2X2Bin :968×548: 20.4 More resolutions can be user defined